Making the Tamagotchi Connection

Just a little online diary about my Tamagotchi experience. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

No major changes

Well, nothing really major to report. Chloe is doing fine, growing into a young lady. :o) Yesterday was rather uneventful. I did find out that you can potty train your Tama, if you catch them in time. (But I haven't been able to do that yet.) But I am am trying.

She and James did not get a chance to connect yesterday. My daughter was with her father, so we didn't get the opportunity to hook them up. We are still hoping they will fall in love and produce second generation Tamas for us. Maybe tonight. (She's back with me tonight.) If so, I will have a full report tomorrow!

Oh well, I guess I'll go now. My little Tama is hungry and bored, so I need to take care of her. Peace and God's blessings to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home